TPT Sale for Cyber Monday

I love a good sale as much as the next person, but I have to admit that I seriously dislike the battle of Black Friday Black Thursday and Black Friday.  Fortunately for the commercial world, I'm a sucker for cheap prices, so despite my anxiety of getting trampled by a cart, I was still out there digging for the $1.97 DVDs at Walmart after my turkey meal.  I love the invention of Cyber Monday because you still get fabulous prices, but you can do it at home!  Heck, you don't even have to take a shower or get out of your PJS!  The internet knows how I like to spend my breaks.  To join in the fun, I'm teaming up with TPT to give you guys 28% off my TPT store!  This is the most that any seller can give off, so be sure to stop by your favorite sellers on Monday and Tuesday!  You won't be sorry!  I have three new products and one freebie posted today just in time for the sale!  Click HERE to check it out!

300 × 300

I hope that you have had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and that you haven't cracked open your plan book yet for Monday! :)  Thanks for being such great followers (yeah, I know that there are currently only three! but a girl's gotta start somewhere)!


No comments:

Post a Comment