Gettin' Fresh

 
 
One of the most difficult things for me in the TpT product creation process is NAMING THE PRODUCT!  Seriously.  It's a life struggle for me.  Giving essays titles was always, always the most dreaded part of writing a paper because I always felt like it sounded like the teacher from Charlie Brown.  #whawhawha.  So, when I was trying to come up with a cool name for these little strips, I wanted to find something catchy and original.  I wanted it to rhyme with "strip."  I used a rhyming dictionary and the best result: bean dip.  Guys, I really REALLY wanted to call these guys bean dip strips.  I'd love to go through the trademarking process on that!  Ha! 
 
 
So, I went for task strips since they're a lot like task cards, buuuut they're little strips instead to keep things fresh in your classroom! 
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Halloween-Ratio-Review-Task-Strips-CCSS-6RP1-6RP2-6RP3-Aligned-2110559
Click on the picture to find this product in my TpT store!
 
I seriously love fall so much, but it is a challenging time for a teacher when Halloween draws near.  Hence this little lovely that I love so much: I can review ratios on Halloween so that I don't have to teach a new concept on Halloween that I know won't stick, but I also don't have to throw academics to the wolves either!  Review is so important! 
 
Hang in there guys!  May the force be with your teaching cause you've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment